Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Work has taking a new turn. With the chinese edition having its much anticipated license, I have finally been given the task of launching roadshows and what-nots to entice ah peks [or maybe tikos] to subscribe to our magazines. Of course, I'm pretty sure that the magazine will surely benefit them, its more health related than porn related, but still... the method doesn't seem to be correct. Like the boss say, "Lets not portray ourself as being too sex." [I guess he fears the license being revoked or worse, cover page being too 'meaty']

And of course, Im feeling overwhelmed by the magnitude of it all. And when its M.O.A.B, expect it to blow right in your face, and even have the aftershock resonates within your jaws. [For those who don't know, M.O.A.B stands for Mother Of All Bombs] Tomorrow might be painful. And yet Im having some hopes in it. Hopes that I come out unscathed.

And both girls get to go clubbing, take photos, have free flow pours and maybe get paid while doing all the above! Well, although I did have free passes to Double O openings at the central, but in the end it wasn't really possible for me to go. Because someone was underage *ahem ahem*.

Been meeting up people. Here and there. Either just for a meal, or for a chat, or just catching up, I must say its great. And of course I have a few more lining up. I guess thats the only reason that keep me going through my work. Not that my work is horrible per se... But its really a headache. And so far the only reward is free ice cream, cause the magazines were all sold out in 7-11...

And of course, other problems still bugs me. Like my church commitments. Obligations to people. Or certain people. And of course the fact that im trying to hold myself together. Not sure if i understand myself what i meant.

Anyway, i should'nt be too bothered with stuffs that i cannot change. Or power over. Just live life as it is i guessed.

No comments: