Wednesday, August 15, 2007

University life have pretty much started for me. Still trying to get myself adjusted to all the new stuffs that i need to handle. From printing of notes, finding tutorial rooms, getting people to eat meals with, signing up for ECA and of course settling myself in the new job. Sounds busy but im actually quite free. Lessons ends 12 30 for me on most days except on Tuesday which ends on 16 30 instead.

Made tonnes of new friends. That is not an understatement. Tried out my first tutorial. And i must say Im super lost. All the technical terms were not explained properly so I just smoked my way through.

Feeling bit under the weather. And I still have to go find Crystal later to settle the video editing procedure. But I guess I collect all the textbooks just as well.

And I gotten my laptop. Its Fugitsu S series. So far its been quite good. The size is not too small nor too big. 13" just nice for my needs. And its not too heavy either. Just a bit over 2kg. Shall see how well it can last. Anyway my Auntie offered to pay this for me, so that quite a cost saver on my part.

And Victor seems to be my part time room mate. Considering that he is enjoying a 4 day week, having a day off on Wednesday and this would mean that he would leave for home on Tuesday and only be back on Thursday morning. And life is quite boring in Hall. Nothing much to do.

Yet.

No comments: