Wednesday, February 21, 2007

SomehowI like the way things are. its like having sex buddies, you get the enjoyment, without the comittment. but of cause, things are plainly wrong [omg sex buddies.. i actually mentioned that...] and it has come to a stage where its super super bad. [and i thought it cant get any worse.. i was dead wrong]

Anyway chinese new year has blown pass. Another year, another 'celebration'. After going through it for like 10+ years, all the excitment just does'nt seem to be there anymore. No more looking forward to visit cousins, nor the anticipation of how much ang bao your gonna get. I got new year clothes first time since the past 3 years and somehow, the idea of buying new clothes just does'nt sit in anymore. Its just another chinese new year, what's the big deal?

Going to look for a job real soon. Dwindling cash supply has forced me out of my comfort zone. Not to forget the incurring cost of learning how to drive an automobile. And procastination really can kill. Im such an asshole. *Slap myself*

On lighter note, I watched finish this japanese drama called ' 1 litre of tears'. And believe, girls out there, you will really really weeep. I heard someone cried through the whole 11 episodes of it. Its nice for sure, I did not cried at all. Maybe I'm immuned to it already. Or maybe it just does'nt really relate well enough to me.

Hmmm... Telling people to watch a moppy drama ain't exactly what you would call as 'on a lighter note'. But heck. And darling Crystal, please, don't get me anything from Hong Kong. Ha. See I so nice, helping you save money.

No comments: