Monday, September 24, 2007

My class is actually damn rubbish. Even though they keep saying that Im very rubbish myself. And yes, the girls are extremely gossipy and thus I have no choice but to join in in order to blend with them.

Going to have a class BBQ tomorrow. Which I think the organisation itself its quite a miracle already. Considering that the girls are organising it. >_<.. And the Annnnn. Super lame. Say don't want fairprice food so don't meet at J8 to buy for food. For your information, I will get those damn sausages from fairprice cause that would be the first thing I'll do.

Stock prices were good. SGX been going up for a while. Reaped a record earnings of 14k. Which would shoot us to the top. Lets hope it would last that way till the end. Studying has taken a backseat for now. Am going to read finish up business law text and maybe practice a fair bit more on acctounting since the mid term test is coming. Not to mention i still need to prepare for a presentation on Monday. Had a rough idea but still.. Needs tweaking.

All right guess its time to go. The sms just arrived.

No comments: