Wednesday, November 21, 2007

NTU exam papers are just out to kill people. It happened in mid term test. And it happened for the final exams! Apparently you can't study past papers to get the trend cause it seems that this year is the trend breaking year. Oh well, reduce loses, reduce loses.

Things are looking extremely bleak for me. No mood to study. Got this horrible horrible sore throat. So bad that i cannot sleep properly and concentrate on my work. Its really that bad. Super behind my study schedule. The papers will be on coming monday. 2 papers somemore. Really no energy to go through.

Alas, I should reduce loses by trying to obtain A+ for my business law. Since i already attain B+ for my mid term paper and A+ for my class participation. Each 20% weightage. I guess getting a A for it should'n be too hard. And i need this A to pull up my GPA cause i know my Acctounting would be crap, and Financial Management would be even crappier! Hopefully I would be able to get A for my IT as well..

I just want GPA of 4!!!!!

Which is a bit higher than Crystal. :)

No comments: