Tuesday, January 20, 2009

After 3 weeks in school, im quite on par with my readings. I guess that goes halfly to my determination to get a 5 point for this sem just to show that I can. Ha.

Done a various few other things. Applied for INSTEP to go alberta in Canada. If i got it, i would most probably take up a 10k loan in NTU. Otherwise, I would have to cough the money from somewhere. I am soon going to end up as a poor man.

So far, of all the subjects, risk is the only one that i have been really following the lesson. Taxation was bad. The tutor cannot teach. Marketing was fine. The tutor cannot teach also, but i feel that its a course that I can do relatively well with just textbooks and their diagrams. Law was the worse. The language use is far too difficult. Guess i need to read up the cases instead to understand them. All in all, it seems that its going to be a good year.

Amonst other things, I have done the JP Morgan test for Ops intern. Apparently alot of people do not like working as Ops in banks. This really piques me up. Thus, I am more incline to go JP Morgan and see just exactly how chui is Ops myself.

Marketing Presentation was good. The tutor say we did quite good. However, we did it all under just a 1 x 2 hours meeting. So i guess we will be REALLY good if we had met up with each other more frequently. Despite the inclusion of a rarity, we are really enjoying our marketing thus far.

That is all for the updates. Chinese New Year is coming up soon. Had bought some clothes and can't wait for it to come. So that i can relax, and read up my lagging Law/Tax/Marketing. Haha.

No comments: