Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I have came up with sort of a 10 years road map. Or the general direction in what i want to do.

First 3 years -> Audit
Next 5 years -> CAD
And finally Forensic Audit.

I hope to earn like 8k a month after 10 years. But that depends on quite a number of factors.

In addition: I would hope to own a car in 3 years time and probably get married after 5 years of slogging in the accounting world. By that time, hopefully the combined income of me and my future wife is still under 8k. Else it would really be a bummer. [Apparently auditors with 4-5 years of working experience earn just under 5k.]

Ultimately stay in a condo so that i can take advantage of the facilities available.

Big dreams.

Possibility of it happening? Not very high. I probably be lucky to get a car, earn 5k/month and stay in a conveniently located HDB flat. Ha.

But of cause, dream big, so you can attain something eh.

No comments: