Wednesday, July 28, 2010

After the first pay check, its time for me to list down a bunch of stuffs that i might be spending on. For the next couple of years or so.


  1. A new pair of spectacles. $200. My current one is already 3 years old. And i guess a good investment of 200 bucks for something that would last you for 3 years is worth the money. However, i might consider going for lasik. So I guess this should be on hold.
  2. Hermes Watch. $200. If all goes well, i might be able to get myself a pair of Hermes watch at that cheap price.
  3. LASIK. $3000. Yes, I want perfect eyesight! Rawrrrr. I would probably be getting it 3 years down the road, when i have a sizable savings.
  4. Driving License. $2000. Thats the price. And yes, this should come in 2 years down the road.
  5. Air Con. $2500. I hope to get this by June next year. I mean, its when all the hot season starts. Without good rest, i can't work properly. Ha.
  6. Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 when it comes out. $200. Self explanatory. [I might need to better computer too!]
  7. Netbook. $600. End of this year. Tired of carrying the heavy laptop out. Would probably hand the old one to my Aunt since she paid for it in the first place.
So in total that would probably set me back by 8700. Or 14.5 months of savings. Rawrrrr. I'm a poor boy.

No comments: