- A new pair of spectacles. $285. Paying Updates: will be getting them this friday. Not transitions, but still photochromatic lenses. Its bit cheaper and thinner than transitions. Crossing my fingers that it would be decent..
- Hermes Watch. $200. [Might goes up to 300 as well] If all goes well, i might be able to get myself a pair of Hermes watch at that cheap price.
- LASIK. $3000.[Something to get AFTER 3 years. Decided to wait for better technology and a more sizable savings] Yes, I want perfect eyesight! Rawrrrr. I would probably be getting it 3 years down the road, when i have a sizable savings.
- Driving License. $2000. Thats the price. And yes, this should come in 2 years down the road.
- Air Con. $2500. I hope to get this by June next year. I mean, its when all the hot season starts. Without good rest, i can't work properly. Ha.
- Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 when it comes out. $200. Self explanatory. [I might need to better computer too!]
- Netbook. $600. End of this year. Tired of carrying the heavy laptop out. Would probably hand the old one to my Aunt since she paid for it in the first place. [Canceled, as I would be using company laptop]
- Added new: Graduation photos $400 paid.
- Added new. Overseas trip! Hope to make 1 Trip a year. Budget around 1.5k each.
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment