Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Its a new year, So I guess some updates are in order? But I ought to sleep soon. So, once again, this is going to be a quick update.

Been spending a bit more than necessary. Perhaps its due to the festive season. Trying to tighten my belt. Hopefully, pay raise after confirmation. But that seems to be a pretty slim chance of happening. I'm keeping my fingers cross, after all its peak season, and I'm betting that the company would do anything to keep people within the company.

3 Idiots is absolutely awesome! It is a must watch. Despite the failed naming (probably reminds me of Epic Movie more than anything else), its really inspirational and encouraging. Especially to those that are currently chasing after their dreams. All the best, to the one striving for Phd, to the one aiming to be a successful business man and to the pretty lady working hard to be the new starlet. I salute these people for being able to throw away the convention ideology of being salaried / stable jobs and chose to pursue something of their interest at their own risk. 

Crystal suddenly popped the question of what is my dream. I guess new year is always the time where people reflect on why are they where they are and where to go forth from here. Although I don't really have a dream dream, but I always have the passion / desire to amass and impart knowledge to the next generation. Somehow, I feel happiest when I know that someone is benefiting from my coaching / teaching / guiding. Which is why, I'm working towards that ultimate goal.

Work has been tough, I seen people break down, scream out, jump up, and basically getting all insane over various matters. Lucky for me, I always seem to just be able to get by, Well, lets hope that this lucky streak can and will continue to the far future. As always, I intend to stay 4-5 years. Get all my certificates before deciding my next move. Which right now would probably be a Masters degree.

Finally, hoped everyone had their happy new year. I'm guessing with the major lack of updates no one is going to read this anymore. So, whatever.

No comments: