Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quite a number of things happened during these past few months.

First, I guess the one with the most impact is leaving of her to Australia. Although I did sent her off in the airport, however she seems to be distancing herself from me. But I guess the main reason is cause she scared she would be too sad to leave. But I would have like to enjoy that close physical intimacy for the last time before she goes. I'm not exactly sad, just feeling a tinge bit of 不舍得. And I'm guessing for her it would be a new world of fun and excitement (pfft) whereas im still stuck in this boring place, which is becoming more boring due to the lack of her presence. Although in a sense, I've been looking forward to this break whereby both of us could concentrate on the tasks that we need to accomplish in order to secure our future, and despite knowing that this is probably the best way, I still have this slight tendency to have wished that she need not to go. Or we can go together. Will be looking forward to end of june, whereby I will be flying over there to see her. And yes, I've started missing her ever since she stepped through that gate.

Second, work is settling down pretty much nicely. Things do end it seems. And some cases are on the verge of closing. Some of my colleagues are running into some problems with work. One is pending resignation. I just hope that I can pull through all these. Staying for 5 years, seems like a good plan. Plausible yet with a tinge of challenge and require much effort.

Third, have registered myself for the CISA exams. Cost me 500 exams + 150 member fee + 100 textbook. All in USD. The only good thing is that exams and members fee are claimable, of course, upon passing the exams. Its gonna take place in June, so all the best to me. And time to get down to mugging, For some strange apparent reasons, CPA courses seems to have stopped. I would have liked to take 2 at 1 go and just be free of them. But I guess, CPA would have to wait for now.

Fourth, relationship problems seems to be hitting my close friends this year. But I hope that everyone remembers how great your friends are! And do not stop believing in yourself to move on. Although it pretty much piss me off when people applies double standards. [pfft again].

Fifth, I'm gonna set up a schedule to meet up with friends! So technically, I got around 8-9 months (before Nov) that I can slot people in. So lets see who are here:

  1. HZ - Flying off to china on the night I'm meeting her. Would be interesting to hear her china chinese and british english accent.
  2. SS - Arranged to meet her in Feb. 
  3. SC - Need to check when he is free.
  4. KSM - this one, might not want to meet. have to decide.
  5. YH - though we stay in the same area, we seldom meet, so time for a catch up!
  6. CT - this is one emo girl. better meet
  7. RT - suppose to teach me butterfly, till now also haven't
  8. LL - hope to catch him for a supper
So I guess thats it! So roughly 1 month per person! Lots of time for other stuff. If your name is not here, it probably means I'm not interested in meeting you, or we are meeting regularly enough that I don't feel it is necessary to pull purposefully arrange a meeting and meet out.

Time to sleep. Zoo run awaits.

No comments: