For real. Take a lookie here.

I got posioned! My toe is poisoned! Look at how black and blue and purple it is! A tell-tale sign that i am dying...
Do not miss me people. Been nice knowing you guys. >_<
[At time of post, the posion is still stuck at the big toe. Please donate generously to SAVE (Society Averting Vicious Endings) so that I can be saved. Thank you in advance]
Finally settled most of my scholarship applications. But sending them out sure is expensive. $3 for 3 stamps, $3 for photocopies of my results, $1 for envelope and $3 for 3 passport photo which comes up to a grand whooping total of $10! This is pure gayness. I hope I get something back in return for my money spent.
And somehow I suddenly wanted to have The Alphabet Of Manliness by Maddox. Saw it in Kinokuniya some days ago and have since been itching to get it. But it cost a grand marvelous sum of $33 and no way will I shell that kind of money for that kind of book. I shall check with my USA staying friend and ask her how much it cost there, seems to be cheaper as it only cost 10 USD. Another item to my wishlist!
No comments:
Post a Comment