Apparently im so popular now that instead of getting hate mails, i have my very own hate website. Its true! Its just here.
Anyway, things have not been moving much. And im still surprised that the whole 'chopping seats with tissue' still works in the busy food court. I mean, I would just throw all the tissues away, maybe keep 1 packet and say that it is mine. And those fools wont be able to do anything about it.
I feel that the singapore education system is failing. Like I was eating in KFC with one friend, and there was a third seat. Then this woman walked up and asked, 'Is anyone sitting here?' And of course being the polite me, I replied no. And guess what? She proceed to take the chair away! Im like, fabblergasted! I mean if she want the chair she can just ask for it right? No need to be so rude about it, and she even thought she was so smart that she can distract my attention on the chair by asking me a dumb question. Seriously, someone should send her back to kindergarden.
And after that, one of the staff there pushed the back in place, and then asked ' Is it all right for me to move the chair back?' Oh the stupidity. If you moved the chair already, what is the point of asking if you can move it? Trying to cover your rudeness? Don't bother cause i have already seen through all of them.
And of course, i rocks. Like. Totally. Don't believe me? Check out crystal's blog. And of course balls blog is up as well. Used to hang out back in the VS days, now his kicking ass in Manchester. Hope i can join him. Someday. Hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment