Sunday, April 01, 2007

I never expect things would turn out this way. But it is just so, no matter how unexpected it can be, how unreal it seems to you guys.

I am now formally attached.

Of course that by itself is not much of a surprise. I mean, in light of recent events people would sort of expect this to eventually happen. However, things are really not that simple. The entrance of another girl in my life just made me more certain of my feelings. My true feelings towards her.

Of course, i told her about it. I poured out my heart. Of how it all began in 2004. Sure it took me 3 years to get things done. But better late than never right?

Of course she did not accept it immediately. I mean how could she? Considering the friendship we shared and the time we had together doesn't add up to this. But eventually, she accepted it, and she accepted me.

So of course now, we are a happy couple. Of course there are many issues that we still need to handle, like her busy school schedule and some issues which she herself need to iron out. But i feel that love really can overcome everything. And i really love her alot.



I hope we can be together. Not really forever, but just for this lifetime.


Aprils' Fool People!

No comments: